Another Non-TG Nature render thingy

Started by Walli, July 06, 2011, 05:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tangled-Universe

That looks simply awesome JW! ;D

Cheers,
Martin

Walli

thanks. I will try to port tha shrub to TG too. Unfortunatly at this stage you have to decide between raytracing and displacement, looking forward when that works nicely together.

Seth

inkydigit

damn fine juicy little berries...this is going to be super awesome!!

Walli

this is a side project of the scene, so even if not directly related I put it in this thread ;-)

Kadri

I like the second and especially the last one , Walli.
The DOF in the second image could use some work .
But i liked the last one. How did you made the DOF ?

Tangled-Universe

Love the floating seeds in the last one and very nice painterly bokeh!

Great plants Walli, love'em!

Cheers,
Martin

Walli

its 3D DOF (like the other renders it is done inside Cinema4D/Vray). This weekend I will render the final version and then I will increase the quality settings, so I hope the noise should be gone then.

inkydigit

these are great...do you have any plans to replicate these in TG?
it'd be interesting to see...
I love the light, especially in these!
cheers
J

Walli

almost all of the "hero" plants in this scene have been available in TG for a long time. And the other stuff will probably show up on NWDA also. In case not, they are available on other stores also, but I won´t link from here  ;)

Or did you mean replicate this scene in TG? That might happen, especially with latest alpha.

Tangled-Universe

What were the rendertimes of these last 3 images, roughly?

inkydigit

Quote from: Walli on October 28, 2011, 09:17:10 AM
almost all of the "hero" plants in this scene have been available in TG for a long time. And the other stuff will probably show up on NWDA also. In case not, they are available on other stores also, but I won´t link from here  ;)

Or did you mean replicate this scene in TG? That might happen, especially with latest alpha.

cheers, yes, the latter....
:)