Boston .. WTF

Started by DannyG, April 17, 2013, 07:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seth

efflux : they did a great job by taking him alive.
I really thought they will just do like US cops usually do on news TV : shoot, reload and shoot again.
Police do not decide the marshall law and to close the city, the politics do.

That said, of course the USA help Chechnya islamists !
those rebels are the Russian's enemy. And maybe I am wrong, but Putin seems to be the devil in a lot of our occidental gvts...
They help them like they help the talibans against USSR... remember ?

I agree with you : all our governments are corrupted. We should really get rid of them all.
And Penang is a stupid a**hole, always spitting on muslims, and trying to make us believe exactly what stupid people in a lot of our gvt or politics say.
Considering that americans are protestant and that their army killed almost 1 million people between Iraq and Afghanistan, can you really say that the muslims are worse than that ?!
Cut your bullsh*t
Go make a render, Penang, and leave us alone.

efflux

Quote from: Seth on April 25, 2013, 01:05:21 PM
efflux : they did a great job by taking him alive.
I really thought they will just do like US cops usually do on news TV : shoot, reload and shoot again.
Police do not decide the marshall law and to close the city, the politics do.

That said, of course the USA help Chechnya islamists !
those rebels are the Russian's enemy. And maybe I am wrong, but Putin seems to be the devil in a lot of our occidental gvts...
They help them like they help the talibans against USSR... remember ?

I agree with you : all our governments are corrupted. We should really get rid of them all.
And Penang is a stupid a**hole, always spitting on muslims, and trying to make us believe exactly what stupid people in a lot of our gvt or politics say.
Considering that americans are protestant and that their army killed almost 1 million people between Iraq and Afghanistan, can you really say that the muslims are worse than that ?!
Cut your bullsh*t
Go make a render, Penang, and leave us alone.

The problem is that the US and other European countries use these rebels or terrorists as suits to destabilize countries as divide and conquer and allow imposition of tyranny at home due to terrorist blowback. Many are Al-Qaeda yet Al-Qaeda are the enemy I thought?  It's like 1984. We're at war with Eastasia then we're at war with Eurasia. George Orwell clearly had huge understanding of the system. What they want to impose is in his book. Winston is given a book with hidden pages. The hidden book is called "The Theory And Practice Oligarchical Collectivism". This is in absolute opposition to the founding principles of the US. That is why the prime aim is to eventually destroy the US but at the same time the US is used to advance the agenda.

If you go around the net you will see than many Americans now actually totally oppose the very founding principles of America even if they don't know it. That's the effect of a media that completely brainwashes people. Obviously those founding fathers such as Thomas Jefferson had it all wrong when they made such statements as follows:

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

When will people wake up and listen to these statements.

Here's the kind of infantile crap that poses as mainstream media in the US. This is aimed at idiots but it's a reflection of the stupidity of most people that this even gets broadcast. Nowhere does this despicable presenter actually challenge a real question properly but lumps it all in as conspiracy theory. A comic book as the official story behind 9/11? That just about sums it up. Sadly, the British ruling class who laugh at the stupidity of Americans are are actually right. The take down of America will be easy as pie.

http://www.infowars.com/rachel-maddow-froths-over-boston-false-flag-and-alex-jones/

efflux

Then we have jerks like this on US media. Piers Morgan is probably one of the most hated persons in the UK. Probably only beaten by Tony Blair - THE most hated person in the UK. That's why Morgan is in America now. Why do Americans put up with assholes like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbF0h0zxB1g

efflux

I'll give you an example of how many Americans have no clue about what America stood for at one time. You'll hear Americans on all sorts of economic sites talking about how the Fed is solving the US economic problems or at least stopping a depression. When some people rebuff this idea because the money is not backed by anything, it's just printed at will, the fools that support the Fed will say that the money is backed by the future wealth, assets and productivity of the people. That is how it's supposed to work but it doesn't because the Fed is an Oligarchical tool. they DO NOT care about the future wealth, assets and productivity of the people. They want the value of money to be backed simply by their means of creating and destroying it. They don't care if people starve to death. Any wealth people gain from their own productivity due to the people controlling the issuance of money is actually an impediment to the Oligarch control - see Thomas Jefferson quote above. This is the British Empire monetary model which is exactly why the American Revolution happened. Private bankers are parasites if they have control of the money supply. Their sole aim is to sustain the Oligarchy. An Oligarchy has no other purpose than to sustain itself by parasiting off others. The British Royal Family has always been the ultimate emblem of this evil.

Seth

damn efflux ! It seems we share the same views on politics :)

TheBadger

Changed my mind.

Software is updated! Im going to play with it. Which is better than playing with my self... Mostly.
It has been eaten.

AP

Here is another enlightening video based on this post.

http://youtu.be/5KFCtdOF7oA

I would reply more often here but my life has been a mess and trying to get it in order has been hard. I can rightly blame Government on a lot of that to. Of course i am not perfect but at least i try and fix that after i admit it. Does Government fix anything? Everything they touch seems to fall apart. Spoken from a fellow who also disapproves all of Government who listens to John Lennox to relax in the late nights in these hard times.

PabloMack

No offense to anyone intended. But my immediate reaction to seeing the blasts on TV was "Some kid set off a couple of fire crackers that are a little too big to be reasonable pranks. The joke is not very funny". Well, a couple people died from it and there were a lot of injuries. That's getting serious. But the media's coverage makes out that it is comparable to 9/11. They should save words like "horrendous" for the really bad stuff. I suppose they don't have enough violence going on right now so they have to give it full volume regardless of how big the danger/damage really was. That's journalism for you.