Started by Dune, February 03, 2014, 04:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

choronr

The choronr Castle in Arizona.

TheBadger

Hi Hannes. I hate you.
It has been eaten.

TheBadger

Hey bob. I lived in Tempe for 4 years. Loved it out there. Hope to move back at some point. The desert suits me just fine.
It has been eaten.

Hannes

choronr

Quote from: TheBadger on February 14, 2014, 04:12:22 PM
Hey bob. I lived in Tempe for 4 years. Loved it out there. Hope to move back at some point. The desert suits me just fine.
Yes, dry, warm; and, developed the art of catching flies with my tongue.

TheBadger

@ ULco,
If I become that rich I think I will build an army rather than a castle. Its much cooler to capture a castle than to build one! And you got too many anyway. Hannes' castle, Ill just raze to the ground though..Damn Germans.
It has been eaten.

Hannes

I'll defend to the death my castle! Today I finished my chainmail shirt and I have a sword! So I'll be waiting for you.

@Bob: is there any footage that shows your skills?  ;D

Hannes

Sorry, Ulco. I just noticed that we are quite off topic...

TheBadger

^^ Leave it to the Europeans to bring a sword to a gun fight  ;D Sorry too Ulco, but the idea of playing capture the flag with real castles is too much fun to ignore.
It has been eaten.

choronr

Quote from: Hannes on February 14, 2014, 04:59:03 PM
I'll defend to the death my castle! Today I finished my chainmail shirt and I have a sword! So I'll be waiting for you.

@Bob: is there any footage that shows your skills?  ;D
Sorry Hannes, I don't have a high speed camera. And, if I did, my wife would have to take the pictures - but, she wouldn't take them anyway because she finds it disgusting ...LOL. I've learned the skill by watching the lizards in our yard.

kaedorg

Here we have a man defending his castle,  8)
A man recruiting an army to invade this castle,  ::)
and a man catching flies with his tongue.  :o

What an epic heroic-fantasy team !!!!  ;D

Still trying to find what is my ability and I come to join you  ???

David  ;)

choronr

Think we're all affected with a warp shader.

Dune

What a simple render can do, it can bring armies and knock down castles. No worries guys, I just open a new thread, knock yourselves out  ;D

Thelby

Quote from: TheBadger on February 14, 2014, 04:44:03 PM
@ ULco,
If I become that rich I think I will build an army rather than a castle. Its much cooler to capture a castle than to build one! And you got too many anyway. Hannes' castle, Ill just raze to the ground though..Damn Germans.
Yes and on top of that you get to keep the spoils,.......... like the young wenches  :P

TheBadger

Yes, if I am to build an empire on War, I will need to breed slaves :o At some point a Spartacus will probably rise up, but that will be the problem of my descendants  ;D

Hey! I have to be "good" and "upright" in my real life, don't make me do it in my fantasy life too!
It has been eaten.