Nebulae

Started by Denis Sirenko, July 26, 2017, 07:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denis Sirenko

Hi all!

I have a new thing - Rutal nebula. In fact, I did it half a month ago. Here I tried to play by contrast. As always, all forms are generated by TG, build in Photoshop.

[attachimg=1]

Dune

A great image again!

Denis Sirenko

Kadri

Looks nice.

Because of you i begun on a nebula like scene Denis :)
But it ended up quite different than i had in my mind (and from your scenes) and just for fun i am making a 24 second small animation with it just now.

Stormlord

[attachimg=1]
The Bridge...
Dust, clouds, stars....

STORMLORD

jaf

Stormlord -- I see a cat (head) in that image!
(04Dec20) Ryzen 1800x, 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD, Corsair Vengeance 64GB DDR4 3200 Mem,  EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Graphics 457.51 (04Dec20), Win 10 Pro x64, Terragen Pro 4.5.43 Frontier, BenchMark 0:10:02

Stormlord

So you have some psychic abilities... hehehehe

STORMLORD

Denis Sirenko

Nice. This picture can already be misleading the viewer, almost like a Hubble in quality.

Stormlord

Thank you Denis!
Indeed the big stars are from real Hubble photos.

By the time I found some big and pretty stars. But it's hard to find good looking and also big stars in a Hubble photo.
Further the stars must be in a surrounding, where you are able to mask them properly. Hard to find such...
Smaller ones are easy to find, but pretty big ones which are capable to mask them, these are hard to find and rare!

Regarding my picture "The Bridge"
I intended to make it more 3D, the dust lanes are great to improve the 3D Look and feel effect.

STORMLORD

Denis Sirenko

Quote from: Stormlord on October 17, 2017, 09:44:55 AM
Further the stars must be in a surrounding, where you are able to mask them properly. Hard to find such...

Yes, it is not easy to find an independent large individual star in good quality, without surrounding small stars. In addition, the Hubble stars are different from the others, they have four rays and typical just for him glare.

It is interesting that the place where the middle large star is located, and in front of it is a dark dust cloud. If there are such large rays, then there must be a bright glow, which obscures the dark cloud. That is, I think, if this star is put on top - it will become more realistic.

Denis Sirenko

Hello all! I continue my generative-drawing activity.

This nebula is called Telegly. I tried to show a supernova explosion. In general, I'm satisfied. Although effect of motion from the point of explosion is still a problem for me. Stretching along one of the directions does not give a good result. The clouds look artificially stretched. Not bursting from the explosion. Therefore, I prefer not to do this at all.

[attachimg=1]

treddie

I like these a lot.  They duplicate the textures that Hubble sees, very well.  Awesome attention to detail!

Dune

Yes, awesome image again. I like all the shapes that are there, and its'very realistic (as far as I can tell).

BigMisch

I'm new to TG and new to the boards, and these are so cool!! Thanks for sharing!

KyL

Wonderful photographs :)