The long way to Orakum II The standing guards

Started by Agura Nata, June 03, 2018, 01:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luvsmuzik

Ha! It must be tree week. Yours is much more unique than mine of course!  :)

Tried some sculpting on a tree made with the skin modifer and proportional edit Blender 2.79 TG render.

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on June 05, 2018, 06:33:04 PM
Ha! It must be tree week. Yours is much more unique than mine of course!  :)

Tried some sculpting on a tree made with the skin modifer and proportional edit Blender 2.79 TG render.

Yes, we have the week of the trees my friend!
I used to buy a lot of stuff from DAZ when I've been working a lot with Bryce 7 pro, but I want to have surreal trees, so far I'm still testing for a population.
Good luck to you, too, my friend in the tree week!

Of course, a few years ago my works with Bryce were not quite commonplace, smile :)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Orakum fractal study
TG, Blender, MB 3D mesh export
"Live and Learn!"

bobbystahr

something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Testing ...
Based on Kadri's "Strata Outcropping" with modification from me, I have generated a landscape influenced by fractal patterns in Terragen 4.1

https://planetside.co.uk/forums/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=24510.0;attach=81979.
"Live and Learn!"

bobbystahr

I really like this, especially the ground. Were the fractals MB generated? That seems to be what you use.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Agura Nata

Quote from: bobbystahr on June 08, 2018, 08:08:31 AM
I really like this, especially the ground. Were the fractals MB generated? That seems to be what you use.

Thank you much!

Unfortunately, you can only see a small part of the underground, because I wanted to be near the mountain. The background is created by a vector graphic, which in turn serves as a hightmap. These graphics are repeating patterns that blend with the fractal patterns of the Terragen shader. The result is a fractal structure that covers the whole country, in this picture you can see it better:
"Live and Learn!"

bobbystahr

something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

mhaze

Some very well done and stimulating work here.

luvsmuzik

Love what you did with Kadri's strata and outcroppings file. I always want your renders to be virtual reality where I can click my mouse and zoom around for a closer look!  I know the genius won't rub off, but at least I could see ALL the details. :)