Sarah Palin

Started by matrix2003, July 03, 2009, 05:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hetzen

Wb, I'm English. Not that that means anything, but what you quoted was said by me. Not an American, although if one had said that, you'd be hard pressed to disagree with the statement.

I most sincerely wish you the best of fortune, if/when you find yourself serving out there. I'll only add that I'd be very appreciative of any USAF support I might find myself depending on.

Jack

Quote from: Hetzen on July 03, 2009, 09:30:10 PM
Wb, I'm English. Not that that means anything, but what you quoted was said by me. Not an American, although if one had said that, you'd be hard pressed to disagree with the statement.

I most sincerely wish you the best of fortune, if/when you find yourself serving out there. I'll only add that I'd be very appreciative of any USAF support I might find myself depending on.
no problems ;D
My terragen gallery:
http://wetbanana.deviantart.com/

Henry Blewer

I did not support the last Bush administrations foreign policy. It pissed me off when they lied to everyone about the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Hopefully, Iraq will be a better place for everyone to live when we leave. I am not against the Taliban except that they support bombings across the world. Plus the airplanes flying into our buildings, killing people.
Americans will not stand for this. The truth about American's is that we want to have everyone get along together. If the fighting could stop, the world as a whole could be a much better place, with room for anyone's beliefs and rights as humans.
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

Cyber-Angel

That is true, but since Iraq never had any weapons of mass destruction the whole justification for the war can be seen and indeed is; illegal under International Law such as invasion of one nations soil by a foreign power, denial of the right by a sovereign state to its rights of self determination and self governance and the use of arms without a formal declaration of war until hostilities had already begun among others.

The longer US troops remain in Iraq the more Presidents of these here United States will have to deal with it, it has already been handed off too its second President and despite what President Obama says I doubt that all of those troops are coming home (I will see what happens, and what happens, happens) and if it gets handed off to President number three then it will be a second Nam we haven't seen the draft yet maybe we will or not who can say.

After all the longer this war goes on the more opportunity there is for the DOD and maybe the NSA and the CIA to test all those new toy's they've had in the works for years form sonic and particle beam weapons to multi-person mind control and the like, after all you don't think they spend $20,000 on a Wrench do you?

There are two kinds of people on the hill people Hawks and Doves not so many doves since 9/11 and since the hill is run by Hawks nowadays and that the defense industry is in so many peoples hip pockets (Yes, Sir they surly are) it maybe some time before Nam Mk II sorry I mean the debacle that is Iraq comes to an end.

Well that's my tow bits worth and by the way I have little faith in either politicians or human nature, and if things end soon fine if not oh well and as Bug's Bunny Said "What's with all the hubbub, bub".  :(

Regards to you.

Cyber-Angel                        

Seth

Quote from: njeneb on July 03, 2009, 10:29:38 PM
The truth about American's is that we want to have everyone get along together. If the fighting could stop, the world as a whole could be a much better place, with room for anyone's beliefs and rights as humans.

with birds everywhere, flowers and we could kiss each other with our tongues deep in each others mouths...
stop dreaming...
there always be war, Humanity was made this way. And as we are all different, we can't truely live with each others without problems.
i will not bad mouth USA people but i must say that your foreign politic does not play the game as the majority of the world want them to.
you may be right about your willing to peace and all, but remember you represent a minority of the world even if you are the strongest country so far ;)
and your kind of civilisation is not what people want to live in... i truely understand that extremism islam is a freakin' ennemy and i join you in this point of view (damn right), and i know the opium part too but... well you know ruling a country with religion and money is never a good idea :) that is also my point of view.

matrix2003

As usual I have to agree with Seth.  Fighting is sadly part of human nature and no amount of "peace, love and doves" will change that.  Being  American I will go out on a limb and say for the record that the CIA have meddled with probably every government on the planet, all under the cover of "democracy".  Sadly we all suffer because of badly managed foreign policy and we are all perceived as war mongering idiots that start stupid wars, bail out wall street and support high priced pharmaceuticals.  I side with the hippies and believe that you should just leave everyone the hell alone.  Keep your religion to your self, stay out of my wallet, my bedroom and what I choose to do behind my doors is none of your frickin business!

Sarah Palin was another player in this freak show called American politics.  In my opinion she was just what her party wanted.  A talking head in a skirt,  - no substance or intellectual value.
A piece of political ass.  Perfect!   BLAH  -I could vomit.  Her resignation speech sounded like the ramblings of a mentally ill person.  Nothing more!   ;D
-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*

Henry Blewer

Actually I agree with Seth also. Peace will never happen. I try to live a environmentally low impact life.
But just because we may disagree with how each person, or nation conducts itself, does not mean we should not try to get along. I think that this economic crisis will help America become less of a hog in the world. Many have had to cut back due to price increases. Wages are not enough for most Americans to continue this rampant outrageous all for me way of life.
I guess what it all really comes down to is; in general people are stupid, anywhere. It's not that some of us use our intellects, many do. It's a conservatism against anything different.   
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

FrankB

Quote from: Hetzen on July 03, 2009, 07:44:18 PM
Sarah Palin, last years vice candidate for the world's premiere superpower. Keep up please Frank.

I know Sarah Palin. However I think a thread that starts with a name and a couple smileys is totally meaningless. I can't really fathom what these 3 smileys mean. You like Sarah Palin? You find her funny? You belittle her?
Thanks to the link from wetbanana I now know that she resigned. I couldn't care less, but if the initial post said something like "Sarah Palin resigns", I would have known that I don't need to open that thread.

Cheers,
Frank

Hetzen

Yes it was ambiguous, and maybe I should have used a smiley at the end of my post. :)

matrix2003

Michael Jackson   :o ::) :'(
-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*

Hetzen

FrankB

ok guys, I'll shut up on this one. Still it was a meaningless post.

efflux

We're in Afghanistan purely to keep the opium going. The Opium all comes out of the area controlled by the British. Nearly all the opium in the world comes from here.

The British also run drug operations from the Cayman Islands (offshore banking haven) which funded the overthrow of the US via the banking system. I think United States of America Corporation is actually registered there or was (until it was put into receivership). This corporation was originally a pure British creation. Now The USA is run by Homeland Security Corporation. Obama is a pure British puppet. Why do you think he is hobnobbing with people like the queen? The biggest shareholder of the Federal Reserve is also the queen's stockbroker. The British control the $. The USA is now simply a British colony. This is not the British people but an operation run from the City of London. It is totally beyond comprehension why the American people put up with this after fighting for independence.

Confusoid

I really hate to get into politics due to no one ever having enough common sense to get things straight (Where is old Abe when you need him) but in all honesty that is a very nutty assertion to make. Where in Afghanistan because the Taliban attacked American soil back in 2001 in case anyone had forgotten all about that. You can make something complex like this up by gathering segments of information to make something like that sound credible and make it look like truth all you want. How is the kool aid by the way?

Seth

Quote from: Confusoid on July 18, 2009, 04:33:57 AM
Where in Afghanistan because the Taliban attacked American soil back in 2001 in case anyone had forgotten all about that.

wrong !

the stupid bitch of Bin Laden attacked the USA (well at least in the official version), not the Afghanistan.