yellow field [final FINAL 08-01-2013]

Started by Walli, July 24, 2013, 05:33:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walli

early wip of a scene I am working on.
[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

Jonathan

Smashing render - I love the tranquility of the scene - and must be modelled on the UK as the sun is shining (finally!).
Every problem is an opportunity, but there are so many opportunities it is a problem!

Saurav

Beautiful scene, looking forward to the high res versions and if/when you will sell your fence model. :)

inkydigit

a great field of beautiful looking plants, and a cool fence too!
:)

Tangled-Universe

Very nice Walli :)

I have (or had may be) the exact same idea for a scene when I bought your latest flowers.
Last year I was in east-germany, near the czech border and there were also hills and fields with yellow flowers I don't know the name of.
Using your new plants I wanted to reproduce such a scene, but it seems you're a step ahead of me :)

Looking forward to see more, as this looks very promising!

Cheers,
Martin

TheBadger

WIP? It already looks like movie quality.
Only problem I have is its too small to use as wallpaper.

It has been eaten.

mhaze

Fantastic there's a spot like that not far from me even has the same sort of fence

Gannaingh

Beautiful! If it's just the WIP, I can't wait to see your final.

efflux

I like the second one. Nice setup. The pink flowers add a cool colour contrast.

Jo Kariboo

May be small but the picture looks very promising. Obviously I'd like to see in a larger format !

choronr

Reminds me of the mid west farmlands in Iowa ...very nice Walli.

EoinArmstrong

Pretty jaw-dropping thus far!

Walli

thanks. I am testing some objects at the moment. I think I might move the tree a bit more to the back, as I wanted focus to be on the field. Also modeled a little barn

TheBadger

Agree Walli.
I like the barn idea. It adds to the overall image.

The tree you just added is real nice. I think you should keep it too. But definitely put it far enough back that it does not obstruct those beautiful rolling hills.
It has been eaten.

Walli

some progress