Terragen 2 Release Announcement Discussion

Started by Oshyan, December 12, 2007, 07:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zylot

Hmm.. tomorrows the big day, for us regged users.

Cyber-Angel

It all depends on where you are in the world and which time zone you live in, for some such my self it is already the 4th and I look forward to seeing the beta, as many are just as soon as its released.  8)

Regards to you.

Cyber-Angel 

zionner

Will

The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

zionner

Cyber-Angel

I should think (IMHO) that the beta will go live at the beginning of the working day in the UK which is around 0.900 but thats just my take could be any time after that, who can say.

Regards to you.

Cyber-Angel   

dhavalmistry

"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

Zylot

Is there going to be a launch party? 

edit: with lager?

sonshine777

Quote from: dhavalmistry on January 03, 2008, 08:39:58 PM
is it being released at 12 midnight??

Who's Midnight? England, New York, Denver, LA, Hawaii, New Zealand or Australia?
For some its already passed and others it still hours away. ;D

Cyber-Angel

I suppose it will be out some time on the 4th but who can say when I presume there will be an E-Mail sent to registered users when the beta is on the serves ready to download? How much automation there is in this process I don't know, until then just a little while longer!

All good things come to those who wait and all that.  8)

Regards to you.

Cyber-Angel

Zylot

Cyber, you're dodging of the pressing "launch party" questions leave me sceptacle.

Cyber-Angel

Quote from: Zylot on January 03, 2008, 09:20:19 PM
Cyber, you're dodging of the pressing "launch party" questions leave me sceptacle.

We aim to please!  ;D

Speculation is all well and good but its nothing compared to having cold (As in icy) software, as to the party well, let them eat cake and all that.

Regards to you.

Cyber-Angel

Matt

Hi all,

I'm sorry to announce that the Beta version which was due to be released on the 4th of January will be delayed. Unexpected complications have meant that I have been unable to complete some important work on the improved renderer, and we feel it is important that the Beta should be a fully functioning test version of the final release. The length of the delay is uncertain, but should be no more than a few weeks. The final release may also be delayed by a few weeks accordingly. I apologise for the late announcement. Until recently we had every reason to believe that the Beta would be ready on time.

Thanks for your patience,

Matt Fairclough, Planetside Software.
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

Cyber-Angel

I can live with that I'd rather functioning software then some thing that doesn't quite live up to expectations.

Regards to you.

Cyber-Angel

Zylot

So much for the launch party, I'll be drinking alone :(

Good luck getting everything cleared up for us guys!!