Terragen Price List
This is the complete list of Terragen 4 prices, including upgrade pricing. All prices are in United States Dollars (USD) unless otherwise specified.
Subscriptions (Early Bird Prices)
- Terragen Creative: $10/month, $25.80/quarter, $87/year
- Terragen Professional: $28/month, $75/quarter, $240/year
- 1 Year of Maintenance for Terragen 4 Creative:
- 1 Year of Maintenance for Terragen 4 Professional: $249
Upgrade from Terragen 4 Creative to…
- Terragen 4 Professional: $350
Upgrades from Terragen 3 Professional to…
- Terragen 4 Creative: $129
- Terragen 4 Professional: $299
Upgrades from Terragen 3 Creative to…
- Terragen 4 Creative: $149
- Terragen 4 Professional: $399
Upgrades from Terragen 2 to…
- Terragen 4 Creative: $199
- Terragen 4 Professional: $449
Upgrades from Terragen Classic to…
- Terragen 4 Creative: $250
- Terragen 4 Professional: $600
Render Nodes and Bulk Discounts
Please contact us for details on purchasing stand-alone render nodes and additional bulk discounts for workstation and render node licenses. We provide bulk license discounts starting at 5 or more licenses purchased in a single transaction.
We provide free licenses for educational use both for institutions and individuals, including faculty and students. Please email us at registrations AT planetside.co.uk with any educational license requests. You must include proof of your current educational status (such as a scan of your current, dated, and valid student or faculty ID, or a current-term class roster with your name and current enrollment date(s) on it) and details of your usage. If you are requesting on behalf of an institution please also let us know how many licenses you will need. You can find more details on our Educational License Program Page.
Want to Upgrade?
To upgrade, just go to My Account to view your past purchases, click on the License for the purchase you want to upgrade, then click on Upgrade Options.
Note that if you purchased Terragen before September, 2016 you will not see upgrade prices in the online store by default. Click here for upgrade instructions. If you have any issues accessing the upgrade options, please contact support.